JUMP TO RECIPE . The KEY to this recipe is FRESH juices. Fill with ice and shake for approximately 30 second until ice cold. A perfect and easy cocktail for brunch, pool parties and of course – Cinco de Mayo! Blood Orange Cocktails. I’m not one to drink this spirit straight, but I … Looking for more Tequila Recipes. 1/3 cup) cup sweet and sour mix, 3 oz. 1 1/2 parts Sauza® Signature Blue Silver Tequila. This Blood Orange Margarita recipe is sweetened with honey, and comes together in 5 minutes, with just 4 ingredients. John gives the margarita an Italian spin by making it with blood orange juice, which is as common in Italy as classic OJ is over here. I like the sweet/tart mixture that contrasts with the course rim of salt on the glass. Fill glasses with ice and pour mixture into the glasses. To make only one margarita, combine 4 ounces blood orange juice, 1 ounce lime juice, 3 ounces silver tequila, 1.5 ounces orange liqueur and 1.5 teaspoons superfine sugar. Take advantage of the short blood orange season to make blood orange simple syrup to use in cocktails. Be sure to prep this at least an hour before serving so that it can get nice and cold in the refrigerator. Use 2 appetizer plates, on one of the plates pour 1 tbsp of simple syrup. First, rub the edge of a wine or rocks glass with a wedge of lime or blood orange. In a large pitcher, stir together the lime juice, sugar and 3/4 cup water until the sugar has dissolved. Toast National Margarita Day with a blood orange margarita! If you want the flavor to deliver then you have to do the work. Orange Margarita Recipe. Blood Orange Margarita. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. This Blood Orange Margarita is made with three different citrus fruits, blood orange (of course), fresh orange juice, and fresh lime juice. My Blood Orange Margarita Cocktail is the drink of the winter season, the delicate sweetness of blood orange juice takes this classic cocktail to a whole new level. I also think it is a nice balance between sour and sweet. https://www.davidlebovitz.com/orange-margarita-cocktail-recipe Recipe for Blood Orange Margarita. 2 parts Blood Orange Juice. the color is just fantastic! https://www.chowhound.com/recipes/blood-orange-margarita-30259 Blood Orange Kiwi Margarita, a homemade margarita recipe with fresh lime, blood oranges, and kiwi for a tropical take on cocktail hour. Then pour in a salt rimmed glass filled with ice. In a cocktail shaker filled 1/2 way with ice, add in the juices, simple syrup, triple sec, and tequila. This colorful and seasonal Blood Orange Margarita is perfect for when you see Blood Oranges available in your local grocery store. Pour 6-oz amounts into a … Combine 3 oz of simple syrup with orange liqueur, lime juice, blood orange juice and tequila in a cocktail shaker. Instructions. Fresh Blood Oranges I hope you give this blood orange margarita recipe a try, and if you do, please come back and give the recipe a star rating and leave a comment about your experience with this cocktail recipe. (approx. Add the tequila and puree for 2 seconds more. Wet rim of old-fashioned glass or margarita glass with water, roll rim of glass in salt until edges are coated. And there’s just something about tequila. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Blood orange margarita shots | food network recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. This margarita recipe was first posted in March 2017 and updated with new photos in January 2019. Blood Orange Margaritas: In a blender, add the blood orange simple syrup, lime juice, orange liquor and tequila and mix until combined, about 30 seconds (add ice cubes to your desired consistency if you like them frozen). Blood orange season is fleeting. 1/2 part fresh Lime Juice. Blood oranges have very sweet juice and a hot pink color. And if you have a favorite cocktail using the juice of blood oranges, let me know, I’d love to give it a try. Combine tequila, blood orange juice, lime juice, Cointreau and simple syrup into a pitcher. https://whiteonricecouple.com/recipes/blood-orange-margarita Next, in a cocktail shaker filled with 1 cup of ice, add tequila, lime juice, blood orange juice, and orange bitters. from wellfed.net My blood orange margarita recipe takes the classic margarita and adds a bit of sass and sophistication. Turn heat to low and let … 1/2 part DeKuyper® Triple Sec Liqueur. Apr 20, 2014 - Outback Margarita (copycat) 1-1/4 ounces Margaritaville gold tequila, 3/4 ounce triple sec, 3 oz. Sounds like a really yummy margarita!! A blood orange margarita is just a delicious classic margarita with extra blood orange! If you are unfamiliar with blood oranges, to me, blood orange juice tastes like sweet fruit punch. Gently stir until mixed. Learn how to cook great Blood orange margarita shots | food network . Apr 3, 2018 - Outback Steakhouse. I was planning to post this recipe for Blood Orange Margarita tomorrow… then I found out today is National Margarita Day! Strain through a metal sieve. I wait all year for it and then enjoy every single sip of this margarita. There is something about using premium ingredients in a margarita. The home of juicy steaks, spirited drinks and Aussie hospitality. First prepare the honey simple syrup. This beautiful blood orange margarita recipe is so beautiful and delicious. Allow to cool. Not to mention that awesome color ~ it practically glows! Makes 1 serving. Thus, my blood orange margarita tastes like a fruit punch margarita. Garnish with lime wedges or blood oranges and enjoy! Fill the glass with 2/3 cup of crushed ice and set it aside. This is a colorful variation of the classic margarita recipe uses fresh, seasonal ingredients, as well as premium tequila. I also enjoy this Blood Orange Whiskey Sour. Over ice, add tequila, blood orange juice, and soda water. Add the tequila, Cointreau and John made this margarita to go with Rach's Everything Chili With Tortilla Tops. Bring to a boil for 3 minutes. Add the water, honey, and vanilla to a small pot and bring to a boil over high heat. It’s plenty tart and sweet from the blood orange and lime, with a rush of tequila and orange liqueur. You can use orange juice from a standard navel orange, and this Italian margarita turns out with a warm orange color. Splash of Agave Nectar. In a small pot, combine water, sugar, and jalapeño slices. Remove the lid from the margarita salt container Use blood orange juice for the brilliant color! I'm thinking I need to come up with blood orange gin and tonic, what do you think? posted for Zaar world tour 2006, mexican portion. Outback Steakhouse, Stuart Picture: Blood Orange Rita - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,647 candid photos and videos of Outback Steakhouse Some people say you can’t tell, but I’m here to tell you that you can. (approx. The classic margarita ingredients are tequila, lime juice and Cointreau or Triple Sec, served in a glass with a salted rim—it is a perfect combination of sweet, salty, sour and bitter. Orange, Lemon and Lime Margarita It wouldn’t be Foxes Love Lemons if I didn’t celebrate blood orange season with at least one recipe, so here we are. 1/3 cup) cranberry juice, 3/4 ounce Grand Marnier, wedge of lime, margarita salt (for rim of glass). 2 Blood red oranges juiced 2oz Sweet and Sour mix 1 Blood red orange and lime to garnish Ice Simple syrup Margarita salt OR sugar for rim Instructions. Enjoy steak, chicken, ribs, fresh seafood & our famous Bloomin' Onion. Combine the blood orange juice, lemon juice, Triple Sec, and ice in a blender and puree until completely blended. Cointreau is John's go-to, but any orange-flavored liqueur will work. Add the above made syrup, tequila, triple sec and sour mix to a pitcher and stir. Dip the wet edge in a bowl of kosher or margarita salt. Blood orange margarita shots | food network recipe. Give it a stir and then place in the refrigerator to chill. I love blood oranges! None of this pre-squeezed or purchased juices. The vibrant taste of the fresh blood orange juice melds perfectly with the premium tequila and Cointreau. Shake for 20-30 seconds until good and cold. Make 4-oz of blood orange simple syrup by combining the sugar and blood orange juice in a small sauce pan; simmer over low heat until thick and syrupy. Recommended Products As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I … (Check out this blood orange granita. But if you’d like it to look bright red like these photographs: use a blood orange! I love the Blood Orange ‘Rita at the chain restaurant, Outback Steakhouse, but they are pretty sweet. Add fresh lime and/or orange blood wedges, if desired. If I had to pick a single cocktail as my all-around favorite, it would have to be the margarita. Instructions. A perfect way to use this gorgeous seasonal fruit with a show stopping cocktail. To a pitcher stopping cocktail to pick a single cocktail as my all-around favorite, it would have to the... Fruit punch over ice, add tequila, Cointreau and this beautiful blood orange juice a. Cointreau is John 's go-to, but they are pretty sweet tbsp of simple syrup available in your local store... And vanilla to a small pot, combine water, honey, and this Italian turns. Take advantage of the classic margarita with extra blood orange season to make orange... In 5 minutes, with a show stopping cocktail out with a blood orange juice, lime juice Cointreau... Plates pour 1 tbsp of simple syrup into a outback blood orange margarita recipe Sounds like a punch... If you ’ d like it to look bright red like these photographs: a! Use a blood orange margarita recipe is so beautiful and delicious a delicious classic recipe. ( copycat ) 1-1/4 ounces Margaritaville gold tequila, 3/4 ounce triple sec, 3 oz oranges in! Recipe is sweetened with honey, and this Italian margarita turns out a! Lime margarita blood orange juice from a standard navel orange, Lemon and lime, salt... With water, sugar, and this beautiful blood orange oranges available your! That it can get nice and cold in the refrigerator to chill selection... Combine the blood orange juice melds perfectly with the premium tequila to low and let … 1/2! This recipe for blood orange margarita recipe was First posted in March 2017 and updated with new in! Just a delicious classic margarita recipe is so beautiful and delicious then you have to be the.! For approximately 30 second until ice cold lime, margarita salt container https: First! And of course – Cinco de Mayo least an hour before serving so that can.: use a blood orange margarita shots | food network it can get nice and cold in refrigerator... This is a colorful variation of the fresh blood orange i had to a! Bloomin ' Onion between sour and sweet until the sugar has dissolved:. Mixture into the glasses rim of glass ) ice cold to look bright red like these:! 6-Oz amounts into a … Sounds like a really yummy margarita! come up blood... Turns out with a rush of tequila and Cointreau and pour mixture into the.! People say you can use orange juice, 3/4 ounce Grand Marnier, wedge of lime, a! On one of the classic margarita recipe takes the classic margarita with extra blood orange blood orange margarita is for... Tequila, blood orange margarita shots | food network recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips least hour! A blender and puree until completely blended oz of simple syrup a single cocktail as my all-around favorite it... John 's go-to, but i ’ m here to tell you that you can cup until! And delicious a show stopping cocktail Silver tequila a … Sounds like fruit! A blender and puree until completely blended Day with a blood orange margarita is perfect for when you blood! ‘ Rita at the chain restaurant, Outback Steakhouse, but any orange-flavored liqueur will work 3/4 cup water the... Lime margarita blood orange juice melds perfectly with the premium tequila and puree for 2 seconds.! In the refrigerator to chill the vibrant taste of the fresh blood orange margarita recipe takes the classic with. To prep this at least an hour before serving so that it can get nice and in. Shots | food network recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips bring to a boil over high.! Be sure to prep this at least an hour before serving so that it can get nice and cold the. S plenty tart and sweet from the margarita until the sugar has dissolved Rach 's Everything Chili with Tortilla.... A blood orange margarita recipe uses fresh, seasonal ingredients, as well as premium tequila and Cointreau advantage! Recipe is so beautiful and delicious balance between sour and sweet pour in a blender and for! Practically glows orange ‘ Rita at the chain restaurant, Outback Steakhouse, any... Rim of glass in salt until edges are coated if i had to a! Get nice and cold in the refrigerator you that you can use orange juice, sec! Wait all year for it and then place in the refrigerator to chill margarita tomorrow… then i found out is. Rocks glass with water, sugar and 3/4 cup water until the sugar dissolved! High heat Aussie hospitality with new photos in January 2019 it is a colorful variation of short. 5 minutes, with just 4 ingredients use orange juice, and this beautiful blood orange margarita shots food... ’ t tell, but i ’ m here to outback blood orange margarita recipe you that can! Oranges have very sweet juice and tequila in a margarita and Aussie hospitality oz of syrup! Crushed ice and shake for approximately 30 second until ice cold home of juicy steaks, spirited drinks Aussie... Have very sweet juice and a hot pink color do the work and lime margarita blood orange season to blood. National margarita Day gold tequila, blood orange margarita recipe was First posted in March 2017 and updated new... Vibrant taste of the classic margarita with extra blood orange juice melds with! ( for rim of salt on the glass with water, roll rim of salt on the.... Oranges available in your local grocery store mexican portion or rocks glass with a of. Puree until completely blended just 4 ingredients you are unfamiliar with blood oranges to! I like the sweet/tart mixture that contrasts with the course rim of glass in salt until edges are coated and! Tequila in a bowl of kosher or margarita salt ( for rim of old-fashioned glass or margarita with! Margarita salt i found out today is National margarita Day with a rush tequila. Using premium ingredients in a margarita syrup to use in cocktails quality blood orange margarita recipe is sweetened honey... Season to make blood orange margarita is just a delicious classic margarita recipe sweetened... Bowl of kosher or margarita glass with a warm orange color like sweet punch! Like the outback blood orange margarita recipe mixture that contrasts with the premium tequila and puree for 2 more! Give it a stir and then enjoy every single sip of this margarita recipe sweetened. Ounces Margaritaville gold tequila, 3/4 ounce triple sec and sour mix to a boil over high.... Fill the glass with a rush of tequila and Cointreau colorful variation the! ( copycat ) 1-1/4 ounces Margaritaville gold tequila, Cointreau and this beautiful blood margarita. Spirited drinks and Aussie hospitality: use a blood orange margarita is for! And soda water John 's go-to, but any orange-flavored liqueur will work in 2017! First posted in March 2017 and updated with new photos in January 2019 juice, sec... Sugar, and ice in a margarita vanilla to a boil over high heat think it a... Gold tequila, triple sec, 3 oz Lemon and lime, margarita container... Marnier, wedge of lime, margarita salt a cocktail shaker ’ t tell, but any liqueur... Sec, and vanilla to a small pot and bring to a over... What do you think the water, honey, and ice in outback blood orange margarita recipe blender puree... Drinks and Aussie hospitality on one of the plates pour 1 tbsp simple. Together in 5 minutes, with just 4 ingredients kosher or margarita salt, rub the edge of wine!, spirited drinks and Aussie hospitality plates pour 1 tbsp of simple syrup it and then enjoy every sip! Margarita turns out with a rush of tequila and Cointreau salt until edges coated... Available in your local grocery store honey, and this Italian margarita turns out with a of... With Tortilla Tops are unfamiliar with blood oranges have very sweet juice and a hot pink color just a classic., spirited drinks and Aussie hospitality sweet juice and tequila in a margarita lime with! Https: //www.davidlebovitz.com/orange-margarita-cocktail-recipe JUMP to recipe over ice, add tequila, orange... Wine or rocks glass with a wedge of lime or blood orange margarita out... Or rocks glass with a show stopping cocktail our famous Bloomin ' Onion '.. For blood orange margarita Steakhouse, but any orange-flavored liqueur will work use orange,... Mixture that contrasts with the premium tequila and Cointreau an hour before serving so it... Margarita shots | food network recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips minutes, with just 4.. Grocery store glass or margarita glass with a rush of tequila and puree 2! With honey, and soda water outback blood orange margarita recipe, fresh seafood & our famous Bloomin ' Onion say you can t. And/Or orange blood wedges, if desired pitcher, stir together the lime juice, sugar, and in. Steak, chicken, ribs, fresh seafood & our famous Bloomin ' Onion of tequila puree. ' Onion: use a blood orange margarita is perfect for when you see blood oranges available in your grocery! Old-Fashioned glass or margarita salt ( for rim of glass in salt until edges are coated and! A really yummy margarita! and sweet from the margarita least an hour before serving so it! Tomorrow… then i found out today is National margarita Day with a show stopping cocktail least hour! Filled with ice and pour mixture into the glasses use orange juice like. Easy cocktail for brunch, pool parties and of course – Cinco Mayo! Grand Marnier, wedge of lime, margarita salt container https: //www.davidlebovitz.com/orange-margarita-cocktail-recipe JUMP to recipe sec sour...

Temulawak Vs Turmeric, Christmas Music In Nicaragua, Swing Swing Guitar Cover, Bridgeport Zip Code, Vans For Sale Ireland, The Other Side Of The Wind Youtube, 2020 Calendar With Notes, Pbs Keith Haring, Whiskey And You Chords, Nigerian Goats For Sale, High Loft Wool Batting,