If the cupboard is outwith the 3 metre distance then it should be OK to install a socket. They have handy features like dual inputs. This used to have a wall light with pull cord switch with an integral shaver socket. The streamlined style of any decorative bathroom mirror cabinet with light and shaver socket will allow you to produce a spectacular focus inside your bathroom, regardless of shape, dimensions or type of the area. I purchased a DAR Zenia mirror cabinet as it was an illuminated cabinet with a shaver socket. ... Cabinets with Shaver Socket. 701; 701.32.3, 701.515.3; 415.1.1 familiarise yourself with the latest version. Charge your electric toothbrush or shaver without removing it from the bathroom by choosing a brand new illuminated bathroom mirror cabinet with built-in shaver socket. Competitive prices from the biggest choice on the web. We often link to other websites, but we can't be responsible for their content. Hello, Can I install a socket in a cabinet in a room with a shower? 99. See our range of bathroom cabinets with internal shaver sockets, sensor activated lighting and Bluetooth audio. Buy Led Bathroom Cabinet and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! H:600mm x W:400mm x D:145mm. The distance is measured radially as far as I understand. I plan to cut a hole in the bathroom cabinet to put the socket inside - I will be using the socket to charge my electric toothbrush - I just … Once the cabinet is connected to the mains, the shaver socket is ready to use. Global tokens will be replaced with their respective token values (e.g. Make offer - Bathroom Over Mirror White Shaver Light Pull Cord Socket 240v Eterna ML5040 IP44 White Bathroom Mirror Light With Dual Voltage Shaver Socket £57.49 This Q & A is one of the thousands posted in our Technical Expertise area and answered by our Voltimum Experts. Jewel LED bathroom cabinet. Does this mean a straight line distance of 3 metres, or would it allow for measuring around corners going from point A to point B? A shaver socket hidden within the design of an LED bathroom cabinet is the ultimate convenient feature to eliminate the stress of finding a suitable outlet for both an electric shaver and an electric toothbrush. [site:name] or [current-page:title]). '. Bathroom Mirror Cabinets with Lights and Shaver Sockets. Q & A of the Day – Can I connect 10mm2 cable into a... Q & A of the Day – Can I connect an electric shower... Q & A of the Day- Can a power cable's armour be... Can you run a shielded DMX cable in the same duct as SWA... Q & A of the Day – What height should sockets be... Make comments and influence our community, Register for our newsletters so you never miss an update. Other Reclaiming: Mortgage Fees, Council Tax etc, Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning, Report Holiday Deals, Bargains & Special Offers, Martin's Blogs & Appearances & MoneySavingExpert in the News. The fact that it's in a cupboard doesn't stop it being used within the zone. SHAVER SOCKET Your cabinet comes with an inbuilt shaver socket located inside of the unit. Personally I would say no. Self branded infra red sensor on/off sensor switch (bottom). 'The inside of an airing cupboard in a bathroom is deemed to be outside the location and must effectively limit the extent of the location, just as a bathroom door separates the bathroom as a special location from the rest of the property. All products come with a 10 year warranty & next day delivery. Internal 120V Compatible shaver socket with integral on/off rocker switch. Does that sound reasonable, and within the intent of the regulation? Independent dual shaver socket with isolator transformer located inside cabinet to power or charge shavers, trimmers and toothbrushes. I now want to put in a decent bathroom cabinet with an internal light and want to use this cable. Shaver socket can be used with lights off. It's very engaging. SANTANDER TO CUT 123 CURRENT ACCOUNT INTEREST AGAIN - AND IT'LL NOW PAY 0.3%, FORMER UTILITY POINT CUSTOMERS STRUGGLING TO GET CREDIT REFUNDS, VIRGIN MONEY TO AXE ONLINE CREDIT CARD SERVICES NEXT MONTH - HOW IT AFFECTS YOU. This is activitated off the main light circuit (i switch the light on and it powers the cabinet and shaver socket). Why would you want a socket in a cabinet? By Look. You can plug it in to the socket and close off the cabinet so its out of sight and tidy. Allowed HTML tags: